At Arcadis, we never lose sight of what’s most important. Because we look beyond our projects and programmes and you’ll see it’s about human stories. From remaking public spaces that bring people together, to making cities easier to navigate, we’re focused on making an impact where it matters most – and improving quality of life.
It’s a shared goal amongst 27,000 Arcadians. And one we can only achieve by working together and applying our skills and expertise across design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services. It’s how we’ll find solutions to our clients’ most complex challenges. And how we’ll deliver exceptional results, today and tomorrow.
This opportunity sits within the growing and dynamic Business Advisory team, which is dedicated to enhancing clients’ performance by driving the use of information and technology through strategy, process, system, structural and behavioural change across a variety of sectors delivering service excellence within the Digital Transformation community of practice.
Our Business Advisory team delivers transformation programmes for clients across a wide range of sectors. The programmes vary widely – covering information management and BIM realisation, data led optimisation, digital asset transformation – but all have one thing in common. They are invariably connected with the impact of built assets on the performance of the organisation.
The team’s offer to the market is unique – Arcadis is the only firm to present technology & information services in combination with deep expertise in built assets. This distinctive position creates unique career opportunities. Consultants who want to develop a specialism in built assets can do this with the leading firm in the market; technology & information professionals find a setting where they can address the broader business impacts of built asset projects beyond pure construction.
All office locations will be considered as long as you are willing to travel and stay away mid-week as required based on client and project needs.
Key Duties Include –
- Management of project work streams, from solution design and activity planning to successful delivery and knowledge capture
- Tackling complex built asset centric problems from an information and technology perspective as part of a wider consulting engagement, designing and implementing solutions that can demonstrate benefits and value delivered
- Continuous development of technology and information consulting services and sector-specific offerings
- Design, positioning and sales support to complex business solutions that integrate the complementary service offerings of the Business Advisory team, and the wider Arcadis organisation
- People development and team management
- Support the ‘on-project’ development of team members’ skills and capabilities towards their career goals
Whether you come from a built asset or consulting background, you will join an entrepreneurial team that is growing fast. Ideally you will be a proven operator in the built asset environment coming from either a large asset rich infrastructure organisation or with direct experience in the property arena.
As well as bringing deep technical experience to the role, you will be a problem solving and output thinking individual who understands client’s business need and is able to deliver solutions.
You will also have the following –
- Demonstrable track record of managing technology & information transformation projects (strategy to outcome) in at least one of the following sectors- Property, Public Sector, Infrastructure, Energy, Utilities and Transportation
- Significant experience, content knowledge and practice of at least one of the following expertise areas- Information Management, Data Analytics/Business Intelligence, Digital Assets, System Design & Procurement, Technology Led Change Management
- Construction knowledge, with the ability to be able to apply information management solutions in the context of complex construction projects
- Leadership of project work streams including management of consultants, analysts and client team members or comparable in an industry role
- Desirable experience in asset management environments, with emphasis on capital and maintenance optimisation – performance improvements, data led optimisation, technology innovation, information management and benefit realisation
At Arcadis, you’ll have the opportunity to build the career that’s right for you. Because each Arcadian has their own motivations, their own career goals. And, as a ‘people ﬁrst’ business, it’s why we’ll take the time to listen, to understand what you want from your time here, and provide the support you need to achieve your ambitions. Wherever you join us, you can look forward to a competitive reward package that includes an attractive starting salary, opportunities for career development and being part of a sociable community. We have a performance-related bonus scheme and an employee recognition scheme. Other beneﬁts include membership fees to join your relevant professional body, employer contribution pension scheme, ﬂexible working and a flexible holiday scheme.
We believe that by working together diverse people with different experiences develop the most innovative ideas. Equality, diversity and inclusion is at the heart of how we improve quality of life and we work closely with our people across six ED&I Workstreams- Age, Disability, Faith, Gender, LGBT+ and Race. A diverse and skilled workforce is essential to our success.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com