Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 p.a.
Would you like to join an early stage start-up and work on one of the most exciting projects the land development sector has seen in years?
LandHawk helps property developers find land and buildings in the UK that are suitable for development by harnessing the power of geospatial information. It improves the acquisition and planning processes, making it more efficient, faster and less expensive.
- Adding new features to and maintaining existing platform
- Constructing frontend user interfaces from designs (we use Figma for designs)
- Developing automation tools for backend services
- Uploading and managing of large geospatial datasets
- Able to work as part of an integrated team
- Happy to help attitude
- Naturally curious and keen to explore and learn new technologies
- Confident and effective communicator
- Strives to achieve best results, confident to ask questions
- At least 1 year relevant industry experience OR relevant university qualification OR at least 5 years programming
Provided COVID regulations permit you will be required to work from our office in Swindon.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00-£25,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Flexible schedule
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Swindon SN1 5DG (required)
- Bachelor’s (preferred)
- Software deployment: 1 year (preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org