We are currently seeking a Head of Technology Advisor- UK to serve as a liaison and strategic business partner for office/leasing.In this role, you will enable and accelerate the use of JLLT products and solutions by acrossto win more business, improve operational efficiency, and increase client satisfaction. The Head of Technology Advisory – UK is responsible for creating and executing a tech-enablement strategy for the core business, educating sales teams on technology products available for clients, supporting sellers in sales pitches, as well as serving as a feedback channel between the business and the JLLT Product Team.
As a Head of Technology Advisory – you will be a key strategic leader on the Technology Advisory team of JLLT which focuses on helping JLL’s Core Business Leaders and Sellers bring all of JLLT’s technologies to the conversation with clients to win more business and differentiate through innovative approaches.
What This Job Involves
As a Head of Technology Advisory-, you will be directly responsible for
- Serving as the primary point of contact for assigned business stakeholders across JLLT.
- Creating a tech-enablement strategy to support the goals and objectives of the business.
- Participating in Innovation Councils and Steering Committees for the business.
- Providing education and awareness of JLLT products and solutions to internal stakeholders so they can effectively bring all of JLLT’s technologies to the conversation, to win more business and increase margin.
- Proactively communicating product roadmaps and release plans with a focus on Leasing and Property Asset Management (Markets) to the business.
- Working as a liaison and business partner by coordinating across various JLLT teams to introduce solutions to clients and internal stakeholders.
- Providing voice-of-the-customer insights and subject matter expertise to the JLLT product team to inform the product roadmaps.
- Building and managing network with PropTech companies in region, facilitate introductions to SPARK investment teams and assist in evaluating market fit
- Serving as Escalation Point for your business stakeholders and Client Delivery in assigned region or business line
- Leading innovation discussions with clients and prospects, articulating JLL point of view and industry trends.
- Supporting sellers in representing JLL Technologies to clients and coordinating demonstrations of JLL/T products with data, stories and research
- Effectively coacing and developing the professional, sales and technical skills on others of the team.
Sound like the job you’re looking for? Before you apply it’s also worth knowing what we’re looking for–
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution is REQUIRED.
- 10+ years of relevant/professional experience related is REQUIRED.
- Ability to anticipate and understands the emerging needs of clients.
- Past success in sales and a strong business growth mindset, REQUIRED
- Experience working in large global organizations with geographically dispersed teams and complex technical environments as well as dealing with internal and external customers, service providers and vendors.
- Proven track record in providing leadership and direction through managers
- Ability to execute unit business plans and contributes to the development of discipline strategy
- Exceptionally strong presentations skills with ability to communicate product features, product portfolios and business concepts as well as correlate to industry trends and create or articulate a POV
- Experience in translating client business needs into impactful recommendations across applications and integrated to deliver outcomes
- A broad and comprehensive understanding of different systems, theories and practices within the subfunction and function
- Ability to apply broad industry and commercial awareness to drive financial and operational performance across areas within a sub-function and possibly other sub-functions or functions
- Ability to leads through subordinate managers of managers; executes unit business plans and contributes to the development of unit strategy
- Directs the resolution of highly complex or unusual business problems applying advanced analytical thought and judgment and anticipating needs
- Guided by regional or functional strategy, impacts results of multiple subfunctions or part of a function, or facilitates the work done by other functions by providing support to impact the business
- Strong executive presence. Proven track record in conducting meetings with C Suite and Senior executives.
- Negotiates and influences the opinions of others within the region or function and in external organizations; exercises sensitivity to the audience
What You Can Expect From Us
We succeed together—across the desk and around the globe and believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org