Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 p.a.
Market leading, fast-growing, exciting, solution driven, creative, dynamic, fun-loving – welcome to Fixflo! Since launching in 2013, phenomenal growth has resulted in Fixflo becoming the leader in its field. We are a SaaS platform that is fixing repairs and maintenance management for property professionals across 14 time zones. Our company’s industry reputation is exemplary and we have over 40 integration partners in the proptech space.
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast growing and maturing SaaS scale-up. Fixflo has a modern and extensive internal software stack using Salesforce, HubSpot, Salesloft and many others. You would be in charge of maintaining and growing this infrastructure that will also allow you to provide key data insights to the business. That data will enable Fixflo to run it’s day-to-day operations as well as support its efforts to improve existing processes and deploy new ones.
The Growth Operations Manager will:
- Report to the Head of Operations
- Ensure the ongoing development, management, and support of internal business systems (with a focus on Salesforce and Hubspot):
- hands-on configuration of all new and existing features including user management, security, custom objects, page layouts, validations, workflows and process builders
- analyse existing business processes and work with business and technical teams to improve the process with automation and scalability
- regularly QA systems and integrations to ensure they are functioning properly
- manage CRM application including support requests and escalated administrative needs of users by providing prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business support issues.
- design, specify and implement value-adding technology solutions in line with the business strategy
- Review the cost and implementation goals of business systems to ensure adequate return on investment
- Maintain ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions
- make recommendations for new metrics, techniques, and strategies
- be the central point of contact for data reports, analyses and dashboards
- Assist management with periodic as well as ad-hoc financial reporting
The successful candidate will ideally have the skills described below:
- Experience using Salesforce, HubSpot or other similar CRM Products to develop client or business solutions
- Experience identifying and leading the implementation of process improvements for new and existing systems
- Experience with Salesforce and HubSpot automation or equivalent marketing ops experience
- Experience sourcing data from various systems and sources and compiling/aggregating the data into coherent reports
- A clear understanding of business analytics and the key performance metrics a SaaS business is measured against (e.g Upsells, Downsells, Churn, cohort analysis, Budget VS Actuals)
- The ability to look at financial and systems data and perform variance analysis
- Experience of investigating underlying systems issues with associated root cause analysis
- Have strong analytical skills
- Demonstrate an appetite to continuously improve technical processes and ways of working
Our ideal colleague will have the following qualities:
Critical competencies (soft skills):
- Efficiency (can produce significant output with minimal wasted effort)
- Honesty/integrity (does not cut corners ethically)
- Follow through on commitments
- Intelligence (learns quickly)
- Attention to detail (does not let important details slip)
- Persistence (demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done)
- Proactivity (acts without being told what to do and brings ideas to the company)
- Organisation and planning (focuses on key priorities and plans/organises/schedules/budgets in an efficient and productive manner)
- Teamwork (works well with others to achieve a collective goal)
- Communication (speaks and writes clearly)
- Enthusiasm (exhibits passion and excitement over work – a can do attitude)
- High standards (expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best)
- Openness to criticism and ideas (solicits feedback and reacts calmly to criticism or negative feedback)
What is it like working at Fixflo?
We’re a fun team of friendly, supportive and interesting people who work hard because we love what we do, but we also enjoy a good laugh.
Our team have regular breakfast dates, lunches and quarterly nights out.
Your ideas really do count and will make a visible contribution to our growing company.
Commitment to personal development – we want to help you grow!
And what about benefits?
Other than working for an exciting growing company in London, we also offer:
Competitive base salary (40-50k depending on experience)
25 days of holiday per annum + bank holidays
Private health insurance
Enhanced paternity/maternity policy
Free gym membership
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
How do I apply?
- Submit your CV and cover letter (please explain why you want to work for us)
- Please include the words “Fixflo May 2021” at the beginning of your cover letter. If you do not then your application will not be considered and you will not receive a response.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com