At FaultFixers, we are bringing quality software to housing and facilities management. We allow teams to gain complete management of mobile workforces, reactive and planned repairs, inspections, inventories, and more.
We’re already working with teams across Europe and Africa. People genuinely love our product — they consistently say it’s the best facilities management software they have used. More details can be seen in our product guide with lovely screenshots: https://docsend.com/view/hepxsjh
What you’ll do
- As a Full Stack Software Developer, you will help with building features in our mobile apps, web app and API. You’ll also work on integrating FaultFixers into our customer’s existing software (e.g. scheduling systems, building management systems)
- You’ll work with various technologies including React Native, AngularJS, Spring Boot, MongoDB and Terraform
- You can work from our office in London, or remotely (you don’t need to be in the UK)
What you’ll need
- Self-motivation, willingness to be part of a small team, and willingness to work hard
- You need to enjoy writing tests!
- An interest in startups
Benefits, rewards & recognition
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible working – you can work remotely or from our London office
- Free coffee 24/7, and free beer and cider every day from 2pm
- Great location in a WeWork in Farringdon
- Opportunity to learn and have fun
- We’re not a boring corporate employer!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org