Salary: from £75,000 p.a.
An exciting opportunity exists to join an industry-leading proptech company based in Newport, South Wales for a talented and enthusiastic Full Stack Java Development Team Lead to join our growing IT and Development team.
To support the IT Manager by providing competent and efficient leadership in the development team and have excellent programming skills for both internal and external web-based products. This is an exciting role in developing systems to support cutting edge technology within the sphere of legal conveyancing systems, Digital Client ID and Client-facing Technology.
8 Years’ Experience Required
- Java 8+
- AngularJS / Angular2+
- Spring / Spring Boot
- SQL / PostgreSQL
- APIs – specifically REST and SOAP
- HTML, XML & CSS
- Maven / Git
Your responsibilities will include: –
- Helping to lead a small team of developers in delivering projects.
- Taking basic requirements from stakeholders and documenting them into a formal specification and managing this through to delivery.
- Develop and maintain new and existing systems in accordance with stakeholder’s specification.
- Work with the IT team to develop and maintain links between internal IT systems, web sites and web-based systems.
- Take lead on design and development issues.
- Meeting deadlines in delivery of systems and documentation as required for the company or 3rd parties.
- Manage own work allocation, productivity, and quality of work with minimum supervision.
- Demonstrate a commitment to improving working practices and supports company plans and policies.
- Ability to build and maintain working relationships with others and is seen as ‘approachable’.
- Excellent documentation skills including High Level and Technical Specifications, User Guides etc.
- Good time management adopting a flexible approach to work.
- Demonstrates persistence and commitment to completing tasks and objectives.
- AWS – EB / EC2 / EFS / S3 / RDS would be very beneficial.
- Document Standards – PDF / DOCX.
- Twilio / telecom interface solutions.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: from £75,000 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Yes, Rapid tests
- Have you got experience leading a team of developers?
- Full Stack Java: 8 years (required)
- AngularJS / Angular2+: 8 years (preferred)
- Spring / Spring Boot: 8 years (preferred)
- SQL / PostgreSQL: 8 years (preferred)
- APIs – Specifically REST and SOAP: 8 years (preferred)
- Maven / GIT: 8 years (preferred)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com