Salary: Up to £40,000 plus benefits package
Contact Name: Lee Rush
Forza is currently working with an exciting proptech business on the appointment of a new Finance Manager for the growing team.
The company is expanding its finance team and looking to bring in this brand new position to supervise transactional finance and month end responsibilities while exploring ways to streamline and optimise performance to facilitate growth.
This is a hands-on role where you will have the opportunity to influence and impact the direction and development of the function within a growing and fast-paced technology business.
As the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Production of end-to-end monthly management accounts
- Variance analysis and commentary for the Board pack
- Budgeting and forecasting exercises for multiple departments
- Providing key MI for new ventures and sensitive projects
- VAT returns (Quarterly and YE)
- Being the key point of contact for external auditors
- Assisting the Finance Director with statutory accounting at year end
- Supervision of two Finance Assistants, providing guidance and mentoring
- Recruiting, developing and managing new team members
You will ideally be a creative, flexible, qualified or nearly qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA) with a strong eye for commercial detail and a can do attitude to your work. You will be able to demonstrate your ability to lead and motivate and be comfortable sharing ideas and information within a senior, C-level forum. Creativity and autonomy are at the core of the business culture and you will be expected to deliver under your own management and lead by example on all fronts.
Our client is looking for a balanced mix of technical ability and strong people management. Experience of working in other fast paced tech or professional services environments would lend itself well to this role though applications will be taken from all backgrounds where relevant experience can be demonstrated.
If you are interested in hearing more and would like to discuss further please contact our office for a confidential discussion or submit your CV to express your interest.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com