Altus Group has a new opportunity for an experienced sales professional to join our team covering the Nordic market as an Enterprise Account Manager, based in London.
The successful candidate will be able to capitalise on our excellent reputation and will develop strategic relationships with key stakeholders within the Nordic territory, you will be responsible for both new business and driving organic growth with our existing client portfolio.
We are looking for somebody that has experience of managing complex sales process’ and who understands the workings of a longer-term sales cycle for high revenue business. You will be able to build a strong and open rapport with all clients, and through actively listening, analysing, and planning, you will grow successful relationships and ultimately sell across our full portfolio of solutions including our ARGUS suite of products and our CRE debt management SaaS solutions.
- Planning, executing, and managing sales strategies for accounts within your specified geographies to meet sales performance targets
- Lead negotiations, coordinate complex decision-making, and overcome objections to closure in commercial agreements
- Deliver on an end-to-end sales process by proactively managing existing accounts
- Building influential relationships with both new and existing clients and key personnel to increase their current spend
- Arranging meetings with all relevant decision makers within the customer and presenting to high-level executives
- Looking for opportunities to diversify and expand into new markets
- Achieving high sales targets and goals as specified on an annual basis
- Maintain CRM database: Perform accurate data entry of customer profile, customer updates & any account activity in a timely and consistent manner
- Collaborating effectively with other internal teams to contribute to the company’s overall sales success and give the highest possible level of service to our clients
- Participation in national or international events in the (commercial real estate) sector or customer events organised by Altus Group
- Several years of experience in strategic sales or in an international account manager position in a B2B business environment
- Fluent in both Swedish and English
- Historical success of meeting or exceeding quotas and targets, ideally while in a CRE solutions sales role
- Demonstrable Experienced and successful at meeting with the C-Level
- Demonstrable consultative sales and account management approach
- A solid understanding of the commercial real estate industry
- Extensive CRM experience; experience with a CRM such as NetSuite (Salesforce is an asset)
- Expertise in MS Office
- Excellent communication skills – written, oral, reporting, diagrams and presentations
- Customer service orientation
Who are we
Altus Group is a leading provider of software, data solutions and independent advisory services to the global commercial real estate industry. Headquartered in Canada, we have approximately 2,300 employees around the world, with operations in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific.
We are a leading player in the PropTech industry, driving change through innovative solutions and expert advice. Our technology and industry expertise empowers our clients and partners to work collaboratively to enhance decision making, drive performance and optimise transactional efficiency. From property budgeting, making strategic decisions about acquisitions or working with different teams, different organisations and different data, we can bring it all together.
For more than 30 years, leading commercial real estate owners, developers, asset managers, financial institutions, brokers, REITs and service providers have trusted ARGUS solutions to improve visibility and information flow in their critical business processes.
As we continue to grow, the possibilities for the people that join Altus are significant. From professional growth to innovation to collaboration we are committed to continuing to foster the right environment to help our people realise their full potential. We give our people the freedom and responsibility to take charge of their career path, bring new ideas to the forefront and work on critical projects that will shape the success of our clients.
Come realize your potential at Altus Group!
Altus Group is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where employees feel valued and respected, and where every employee has the opportunity to realize their potential. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if required, and will work with you to meet your needs.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com