Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Proptech is one of London’s fastest growing tech sectors. The past two years has seen an explosion of new, disruptive startups and recently larger property firms have started to take an active interest in how technology may affect their businesses.
Hyre is pleased to represent our client, a series-A funded proptech startup which is a real estate platform. Their clients are property developers that are looking to connect with consultants and professionals who are part of the typical development process.
Based in London, they are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager executive to join their fast growing and energetic marketing division. Reporting to the Founder you will be tasked with helping the company ensure it continues to prosper by growing their database and helping drive new users to their platform.
- Draft and schedule marketing emails to customers and leads
- Execute our localised content marketing strategy across blogs and social accounts via written and photographic content
- Manage our website localisation across different languages and countries
- Assist with our PR strategy and general awareness
- Support our current PPC campaigns which includes expanding into new international territories
- Support our promotional video localisation
- Collect local user stories and case studies
- Help execute our global social media content strategy
- Support business development and sales programs with marketing collateral
- Research different markets for growth opportunities
- Other responsibilities as needed, including script writing, technical and support documentation, and more
- Exceptional written communication skills
- Proven ability to create lots of on-message, quality content
- Experience with digital publishing, social media growth marketing, and content management systems
- Experience with SEO and PPC
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize under tight deadlines
- Problem solver, self-starter, creative, enthusiastic, organised
Ideally experience in saas business. Experience with affiliate, partnership, and co-marketing campaigns, social marketing, analytics, data analysis, customer journey, acquisition, retention and loyalty
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org