Salary: Dependent on experience
Location: Manchester / Remote
Contact Name: Kirsty Butcher
This is an exciting role for a creative and motivated Content Producer to help grow our content and graphics services for our two property news publications, Place North West and PlaceTech.
You will be creating engaging multimedia content, including copy, visual assets and video for both inhouse and client projects.
Join our team and be part of a respected and constantly innovating business-to-business publisher where new ideas are always welcome.
Our two digital publications are read by 320,000 engaged and loyal property professionals each month. As well as our online platforms and products, we hold popular events for the property industry, including conferences, drinks receptions and socials attended by 100-700 people each.
You would be joining a fast-paced operation where we are constantly striving to improve ourselves as individuals and as a media business.
This role would suit an enthusiastic self-starter with mid-level experience in multimedia content design and production. You will have a positive attitude, strong creative and communication skills and an aptitude for problem-solving.
No two days will be the same – you will be writing copy, designing promotional artwork, creating and editing client marketing campaigns, and driving our social media.
In this role, you will have a national and international remit, with opportunities for international travel and to really make your mark. This is a great opportunity for an energetic and personable individual to join our team of news, events, production and sales teams.
We have an office in Manchester city centre but we are open to hybrid and remote work.
- Planning, designing and delivering online campaigns including direct email marketing and website advertising
- Managing the publications’ social media channels. Promote sales opportunities, drive subscription and ensure consistent tone and joined-up message throughout different departments
- Design work on banner adverts, flyers, event banners, exhibition stands
- Managing client advertorial content – liaising with editorial team to ensure paid-for articles are high quality and managing client expectations
- Account management – working closely with clients to ensure they are happy and their objectives are met
- Producing research reports, including planning and promoting surveys, analysing data and designing attractive reports for readers to download
- Ideally, video production for inhouse and client videos, including promotional videos, interviews and vox pops
- Use Google Analytics and other analytical software to produce client campaign reports
Qualities and experience
- Engaging and vibrant person willing to take on new challenges
- Able to produce engaging copy and visuals to a brief and under pressure
- Comfortable working with people
- Proficiency with creative software such as Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Premier Pro
- Strong understanding of social media and multimedia
- Experience of working in a busy office environment
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Good eye for detail
- Experience of delivering podcasts and video an advantage
Excellent package including:
- Salary dependant on experience
- 21 days holiday plus Christmas period and bank holidays
- Home-based or Manchester-based
- Travel to work subsidy
- Company matching pension scheme
- Company performance bonus
- Mobile phone covered
Working hours are 8/8.30 – 4/4.30, Monday to Friday, with additional hours required as necessary for projects and events.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter, along with examples of content you have produced to firstname.lastname@example.org
PlaceTech is a diverse equal opportunities employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com