Our client is at the forefront of revolutionising the proptech sector with a mobile app platform that connects people with property and each other. Working across a mix of commercial and residential customers across the globe, we are now looking for an upbeat Customer Success Manager to join their friendly team.
Are you a master organizer with a love for testing and rolling out new processes?
Brimming with positivity and empathy?
Do you have a strong work ethic and comfortable in taking initiative?
Have an eye for (technical) detail?
If you answered YES to all the above then read on!
- Gaining a deep understanding of their customers and guiding them face-to-face, over email and phone in getting maximum value from their app
- Being the main point of contact during the onboarding process
- Building a trusting ongoing relationship with the customer by undertaking regular syncs and providing pro-active best practice
- Being the internal customer voice ensuring their customers are heard through-out the company, from Business Development to Product
- Explaining technical details to non-techy customers and creating content to support self-service
- Tracking customer metrics and increasing adoption and usage
- Identifying expansion opportunities with our current customers
- Updating the internal reports and some content upload during the onboarding period
- Enthusiastic graduate with a minimum of a 2:1 or 1-2 years work experience in Customer Success, Account Management or relevant customer facing roles
- Fantastic time management and ability to prioritize a busy workload
- Self motivated, ambitious and resourceful mind-set
- Comfortable in setting customer expectations and dealing with customer curve-balls
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Experience working in a start-up
- Interest in the property and tech industries
- Knowledge of SaaS products
- Competitive salary based on experience and performance related bonus
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Free on-site gym/yoga & events
- Mac provided
- Work from a beautiful co-working space in East London with unlimited coffee, biscuits, fruits and the occasional Soylent
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com