Location: Bury St Edmunds, UK
Mallcomm is a product by leading software and marketing company Toolbox Group. The Mallcomm division head office is in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, but also has offices in Warsaw, Poland and Los Angeles, USA. The company has clients in 23 countries and works with some of the world’s most iconic properties.
The principal role for the Client Success Manager is to be the voice of the client internally and to ensure the client grows from strength to strength. This is a people focused position backed by tech savvy story telling. Managing, implementing, delivering, nurturing and focusing on success is KEY.
Focus and responsibility
- Knowledge of using content management systems is beneficial.
- General knowledge of Tech related solutions (web portal, Apps, etc) recommendations.
- Understanding the PropTech Market is beneficial
- Full computer literacy and comfort in tech facing role (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, CRM, etc).
- Experience of presenting products, concepts and ideas to client
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – bilingual would be an advantage in European Languages
- Proven relationship development in a commercial environment
- Proven to be able to work without direct supervision in a role
- Experience of at least 2 years client facing experience in a Tech Support / Account Management / Client Success / Customer Success / Platform implementation role
- Experience of presenting products, concepts and ideas to clients
- Experience completing implementation projects and coordinating multiple deliveries at the same time, working autonomously.
How to apply
To apply, please send a copy of your CV with a covering letter to our HR department by clicking here.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org