Salary: £50,000-£60,000 p.a.
Salary: £50,000-£60,000 p.a.
WREX (World Real Estate Xchange) is transforming the traditional industry of hyper-localised and fragmented brokerage models, by creating globalisation and digitalisation for residential and commercial businesses across the world.
With over 1.8m agents and 200,000+ properties worldwide, WREX’s proptech is the most powerful all-in-one B2B & B2C global marketplace, merging it’s own Salesforce & Zillow like technologies to create the first, holistic ecosystem for companies to become fully agile, improving organisational performance through transparency, efficiency & productivity.
WREX’s marketplace provides a secure platform for Brokers, Estate Agencies & Enterprises to cross-sell globally, whilst our AI technologies work in the background, helping to increase sales by 20% & reduce time management by 30%, automating multiple processes at one time, saving hundreds of hours for businesses & staff across the globe.
Our data-driven SaaS technology allows companies to gain complete control & transparency over their practices & performance, helping to monetise, track & generate additional revenue streams across their businesses, locally, nationally & internationally.
The Chief Operating Officer will be responsible for growing company services/product/revenue through the successful selling of WREX’s SaaS model to enterprises, global agent to agent platform and creation of partner programs, as well as building the WREX brand by developing a clearly differentiated brand positioning, implementing integrated sales and strategy plans for all offerings under the firm’s product portfolio. Creating new product offerings and structuring sales funnels to help expand WREX’s market.
This individual will be directly responsible for identifying/leveraging their contacts to promote business development across all aspects of the WREX enterprise and global growth strategy; includes developing strategic relationships/partnerships, building and managing sales pipelines, and maximizing revenue globally. Handling escalations and participating directly in complex sales situations to negotiate and/or resolve disputes and ensure customer satisfaction. Conducts regional sales forecasts, growth forecast, territory planning, demand generation, deal strategy development and trend analysis.
Assists in the creation of division strategy and consults with senior management in providing direction to ensure growth and financial success. Ensures a consistent approach of organizational policies and procedures. Demonstrated leadership and people management skills. Strong communication skills, analytical skills, thorough understanding of product development and product management.
What value you will add:
- Work with CEO to define a clear path to success and position WREX for funding and acquisition or IPO.
- Setting and executing quarterly KPI’s sales targets to increase sales and revenues across the company.
- Build plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals.
- Building strategic partnerships to align our goals, helping WREX secure new opportunities and expand into new markets.
- Develop the comprehensive fund raising strategy for the Company, and enhance our strategic partner relationships.
- Driving sales performance in a client-oriented solution selling approach, across our enterprise portfolio.
- Defining sales strategies and market campaigns identifying market opportunities and maximizing pipeline development and conversion.
- End to end responsibility for leading opportunities through the deal cycle.
- Managing customer requirement – influencing strategy and Solution options, through to defining and enacting a sales closure plan and contract negotiations.
- Accountable for client relationships; typically working from senior decision maker level to c-level.
- Define and report the key operating metrics of the Company(ies), including Customer Acquisition Costs (CAC), Lifetime Value (LTV), Net Revenue Retention (NRR), etc. Develop strategies for onboarding strategic partners.
- Identify new talent and supervise, develop, and mentor the team members across the organization.
- Serve as trusted advisor, industry thought-leader and influencer to management and partners.
- Establish controls within the organization to ensure proper governance and operational effectiveness.
- Develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals.
- Create a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement – possibly more important than the first item on this list.
- Driving sales executive performance in a client-oriented solution selling approach, across our enterprise portfolio.
- Create a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement.
- Representing the Operations team at a local and global level so growth pain points are addressed quickly.
- Partnering with our global operations and tech teams to review our strategy and build our operations to manage 2x, 10x our volumes. What we are looking for:
- Ideally COO or similar level experience
- Currently this is a non-salaried role, however we are in the process raising Seed capital at a £5m valuation, so equity will be provided and salary upon close of raise
- Experience from the Real Estate industry is a bonus, or at least corporate level
- Experience in assisting a startup to scale from Seed to Series B+, and built out mechanisms to handle this
- Someone who is comfortable negotiating and coordinating legal contracts
- Experience managing and building cross-functional operations teams
- Experience working with different levels of management and individual contributors, as well as frontline teams
- Experience working with Tech/Product or building scalable systems/platforms
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Strong business judgement and critical thinking skills
- Excellent analytical skills, with advanced knowledge of Excel
This is a key role in WREX’s exciting growth.
If you want to learn more, please reach out to email@example.com
Basic Salary: 50,000-60,000
Bonus: Yes / Salary upon close of Seed round which is imminent
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org