We are looking for
An ambitious and skilled C#/C++ developer who has experience with software architecture and building large-scale applications. You will be a core member of the development team helping to build a platform for which current and future development will take place.
The application is written in Unity so if you have the following, we’d love to hear from you:
- Significant OO programming experience in C++ and C#;
- Experience architecting applications;
- Eagerness to contribute towards the success of a well-established startup with huge growth plans;
- Knowledge of Git and branching strategies;
- Experience working in scrum teams;
- Previous startup experience preferred, but not essential
Role & responsibilities
You’ll be working in a highly skilled team to help us realise our product vision. This will include:
- Working within a scrum team to architect, build and maintain the ongoing projects within VU.CITY;
- Writing and implementing features that will help us scale the project overtime;
- Writing and maintaining unit test coverage to help with stability and to prevent code regressions
- A strong team player;
- Able to effectively communicate your ideas to others;
- Hardworking and proactive approach.
- Understanding of Dependency Injection;
- Understanding / Experienced with Game Engines / Game Frameworks.
Benefits of working at VU.CITY
- 22 days’ holiday per year, increasing to 27 through length of service. This is awarded as 2 days after 2 years and 1 day per year thereafter up to the maximum of 27
- The office closes between Christmas & New Year – this is in addition to the above holiday allowance
- Auto-enrolment pension
- Private health care after 1 year
- Life insurance after six months – 4 times salary
- Cycle to Work Scheme, after successful completion of probation period
- Interest-free commuter travel loan, after successful completion of probation period
- Eye care vouchers
- Access to Employee Assistance Support Line
We also run various events over the year; typically a Christmas and Summer party, as well as various charity events, both internal and external.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com