Salary: £30,000 to £40,000
Working closely with the CEO.
Singer Vielle is a unique commercial investment agency in Central London, marketing and selling commercial property to investors based in the UK and abroad. We are recognised as leading the industry in our adoption of technology and being pioneer users of clicktopurchase®.
clicktopurchase® is a unique “Proptech” business, providing the ability for property to be purchased online. It is world first using Blockchain as part of the transaction process, and in using Artificial Intelligence for real-time auctions.
The CEO runs both of these businesses.
A role is available for a business assistant to work alongside the CEO in all aspects of developing the businesses. The role is to join an innovative team and help us expand given our unique position in the market and technology space. We are looking for someone to help drive the business, someone who is motivated, interested in what we are doing, takes initiative, energetic and forward thinking. We don’t want anyone who is just reactive but someone proactive as we are always open to ideas.
We are currently recruiting for a 3-month contract, if the candidate is successful within the position it would be full time.
- Utmost discretion and sensitivity around confidentiality
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent organisational skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and proactively act on own initiative
- Ability to work to deadlines and seeing the bigger picture
- Flexibility & pro-activeness
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative in their thinking
- Supporting the CEO with projects in hand
- Promotion of the businesses
- Supporting clients, hence developing an understanding of the technical aspects
- Creating content across multiple social media channels
- Identifying and segmenting key contacts to build targeted contact lists
- Developing ideas
- We will help you maximise your potential
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org