- University graduate with 3+ years of relevant experience
- Institutional residential real estate experience strongly preferred
- Experience in a quota-carrying role
- Strong interpersonal skills, glass-half-full mentality
- Self-starter attitude and ability to exercise judgment and solve difficult problems without direct supervision
- Highly proficient in Excel including working with financial models
- Highly proficient in Powerpoint and building client-facing proposals & presentations
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised; ability to multi-task and handle multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Track record of excellence across strategic, operational, and detail-demanding functional responsibilities
Lavanda is an award winning UK proptech start-up whose mission is to power compliant short, medium and long-term rentals for the global real estate industry.
We’ve developed a pioneering technology platform to power legitimate Omnichannel rentals – enabling landlords to profit from the rapidly converging worlds of real estate, hospitality and travel. Our clients include names like JLL, Europa Capital, Aberdeen Standard Investments, and Savills amongst many others.
Having raised $10m+ to date, we’re backed by leading institutional VC and angel investors and are now scaling the business globally.
- Our Expansion team is the face of the company and the engine of our market expansion. As a Business Expansion Representative you are directly responsible for driving net-new revenue and assisting with growing existing business.
- In its simplest form, your role is to bring new assets (Multi-family and Student accommodation) onto the Lavanda platform by effectively selling the Lavanda value proposition (flexible renting for assets to optimise their revenue potential on the Lavanda PMS).
- You will support the wider team to identify and engage new business opportunities as well as partner with our key accounts with growth potential to create business plans to achieve optimal results.
- You will take time to gain an understanding of the client’s challenges, needs, and goals and apply a metrics-driven approach to evaluate where the client is and where they want to go.
- Day-to-day activities include communicating directly with clients, participating in product meetings, tracking key performance metrics, leading brainstorming sessions, and developing strategic roadmaps. Additionally, you will be responsible for generating client facing proposals including cash flow projections and implementation project plans
- You will be able to identify potential objections early in the sales cycle and will be able to provide realistic solutions to close the deal. This can include proposing solutions that do not currently exist or improving on ones that already do.
- You will identify new markets for growth and map out key industry accounts for direct outreach
- You are a creative problem solver and a strategic thinker.
- A personality geared for participating in and leading presentations, meetings, and collaborative sessions
- Competitive salary.
- Choose your own tech – get the equipment you love using at work.
- Generous holiday allowance, including the full Christmas to New Year as a break on us.
- Regular socials (albeit virtually for the time being!).
- Join a highly motivated, engaged team of extremely smart, creative and talented people.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com