Your timing could not be better. The opportunity to further advance & develop your career with Upshoot is huge. As a fast-growing PropTech company, we understand our greatest asset is you, our team.
As an Upshoot Business Development Manager you will lead, share insights (from past experiences) and provide vision, as well as help develop your team. Whilst a fantastic support network is provided, those who excel here are highly ambitions, show initiative and determination.
Who we are:
Upshoot is the world’s first search engine that allows people to instantly access the potential of UK houses through the power of design. We strive to not only become the UK’s leading property design and search platform, but to completely disrupt the global property sector.
As a seasoned sales professional you will identify appropriate businesses, build strong client relationships and demonstrate how our exclusive advertising packages will help them develop their business and save time.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Building target lists of new clients
- Developing your pitch
- Setting and achieving your targets
- Travelling to meet clients and explore their needs
- Introducing and demonstrating our product
- Networking at events, often outside office hours
- Identifying and presenting additional opportunities within the market
- Training and mentoring new sales joiners
- A confident sales professional who can identify, nurture and convert leads into sales
- Solid sales experience within property or tech (or relevant field)
- Able to engage and converse with property trades and professionals
- Able to demonstrate strong networking capabilities
- Show initiative and be able to impress with your energy, enthusiasm and knowledge
- Have confidence in workshopping ideas and be receptive to constructive feedback
- Able to present qualified solutions verbally and in written form to various stakeholders
- Qualified to a degree standard or equivalent
- Hold clean drivers licence and own a car
- Previous experience working in a startup
What we offer
- Opportunity to develop your career within a ground-breaking, London tech company
- A highly competitive reward and recognition package as you win and retain business
- Exposure to interesting work across the business, i.e marketing, product, operations, web development.
- Generous annual leave offering with 28 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Access to a brand new, state-of-the-art WeWork office in Tower Bridge with unlimited freshly-roasted coffee, snacks, beer taps, ping pong, fantastic city views with regular events and discounts on offer
- New joiner lunches, birthday celebrations, fortnightly team-cooked lunches, and regular team-building activities
Got any questions?
Want to know more about the role or our team? Get in touch directly by emailing email@example.com. We can’t wait to hear from you!
We aim to respond to candidates within a week of processing their application.
We do not accept unsolicited CVs from recruitment agencies.
You must hold UK working rights to be eligible for this role.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org