People love vibrant places. We create them. Spaceflow provides a global community platform and local community management that uplift the experience for people in spaces and buildings.
We are among the TOP 10 startups in CEE, as listed by Masschallenge, one of the biggest accelerators worldwide, and even Forbes thinks we are a company that is changing the way people do their jobs.
With branches in London, New York, Munich and Prague, we quickly disrupt the whole experience that people have in buildings. As our company grows rapidly, we are looking for a new colleague to help us on our mission.
We are looking for:
An ambitious Business Development Manager with past sales experience. Ideally, you have a proven track record in exceeding targets and an experience in real estate market with built network of contacts. We’re looking not only for a salesperson who blindly hits targets but also ideally someone who seeks other opportunities and partnerships.
This position is available immediately.
• Fixed salary + bonuses based on performance + stock option plan after the trial period
• Friendly, relaxed office atmosphere at the co-working hub
• Personal and financial growth within the project with long-term vision changing the global real estate market
• International meetups of the whole Spaceflow team
• Convert existing leads into clients
• Generate and source new leads
• Manage new and existing clients to grow, up-sell and renew accounts
• Build up strong, in-depth product knowledge to educate clients on the features and benefits of our product and services
• Represent the company at business meetings, events and conferences
• Provide feedback on product fit and recommendations
• Work collaboratively with other team members in line with company objectives (e.g. community managers, product development, PR etc.)
Experience & skills
• Knowledge of the proptech, property, commercial real estate or facilities management sector is essential
• Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to build up and maintain a customer database / CRM system
• Have a proven track record in client relationship management and B2B business sales
How to apply:
We’ll be looking forward to your CV & covering letter sent to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org