About the company
We are a fast growing startup based in Old Street (London), and we’re taking on a big challenge: the ‘Housing Crisis’.
Our product vastly improves the process of finding land to build new homes on, and it’s loved by hundreds of experienced property developers as well as a range of people who are new to the industry.
We are a growing team and looking for bright and warm individuals who can build on the firm foundations we have put in place.
About your mission
The ideal candidate for this role is someone who has strong sales and management experience and is looking for the next challenge in their career, and the opportunity to make their mark with the UK’s fastest growing proptech company. They will combine a passion for sales and property with an excellent background of people and business management skills.
Roles & responsibilities:
You will own:
- The team’s forecast, and inspire and motivate them to overachieve.
- The excellent management of salesforce and share/ maintain this with the team.
- The talent attraction, onboarding, training and retention for new team members, so recruitment experience will be necessary.
- The training the team on prospecting, presenting, overcoming objections and closing.
- Working with the team to understand their key motivators and towards achieving both personal and company goals. You will be committed to providing regular guidance and coaching to the team, understanding and agreeing on development areas with them and creating a plan to succeed.
- Identifying and managing the cause of any poor performance within the team and provide a solution to solve the problem.
- Performing monthly and quarterly reviews of the team’s performance and report this to the department head regularly.
- Working with people operations to define and create a clear onboarding and training schedule for new starters.
- Proven sales/management experience
- Proven success at solution selling
- Demonstrate high levels of passion & energy to drive a sales team
- Property industry experience preferred
- Highly adept at coaching and developing a team
- Experienced sales recruiter
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent & proven presentation skills to individuals and groups
- A genuine passion for building relationships within the property industry
- Influence and negotiation
- Achievement focused
- Planning and organised
- Operational management
- Team development
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org