Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Proptech is one of London’s fastest growing tech sectors. The past two years has seen an explosion of new, disruptive startups and recently larger property firms have started to take an active interest in how technology may affect their businesses.
Hyre are pleased to represent our client, a series A-funded Proptech startup which is a real estate platform. Their clients are property developers that are looking to connect with consultants and professionals who are part of the typical development process.
Our client is looking for a dynamic and versatile Sales Executive who can bring passion, energy and vision to our Growth team. This is a role that sits at the heart of the core product and will be an exciting chance to “own” an area of the business that adds real value to customers, owners and the business.
You will be working alongside, and reporting directly into, our Head of Growth, directly working on lead generation strategy and building the growth momentum of the business.
The job will include:
- Creative analysis of paths to generate sales leads
- Lead nurturing and building pipeline for the sales team
- Researching and building market partnerships
- KPI reporting
- Performance management
- Interfacing with other key parts of the business (Guest Experience, Account Management, Product/Technology, etc.)
- Process review and optimisation
- You hold a good degree (2:1 or above) from a top-tier university
- You’re motivated by being a key player in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment
- You’re not only an autonomous problem-solver and confident decision-maker who understands what it means to create value
- You’re also hungry for responsibility and keen to move into a senior leadership role
- You’re driven by the challenge to build and structure your role and any related processes, balancing both the short and long-term needs of the business
- You are technology savvy and understand the critical role that tech plays in scaling complex operations.
- Competitive salary and performance-related bonus
- Generous equity package available for the right candidate in the form of tax efficient EMI options
- This is a mid-level role that is ideally positioned for rapid career progression in a business that’s growing incredibly fast
- Join a highly motivated and engaged team who are working tirelessly to shape the future of the residential property industry. You’ll never be bored and no two days will be the same
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org