Salary: £20,000 - £30,000
Location: United Kingdom
Nimbus® is an award winning data and software business which has created a market leading property information platform called Nimbus® Maps which not only gives users easy access to a massive aggregated and tremendously useful datasets of property intelligence (from 1000+ data sources) but also invests heavily in training the users on how to get the most from the information.
At Nimbus® we believe that every person with an interest in property, be it personally or professionally, can create greater economic and social benefits by using our data and technology, and we want to show them how.
Current user numbers are growing fast. resulting in the need for additional support within within its sales and business development functions and is looking for a motivated individual to join the front office team and help Nimbus continue to grow.
- Develop new relationships and generate leads to support the sales team
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and managing inbound leads.
- Oversee funnel management and due diligence on proactive and reactive leads
- Work with collaboratively with marketing, sales and product teams to deliver revenue growth and a holistic and aligned approach to business development
- Identification of key contacts within the market and within current and target companies
- Regular and ongoing contact and interaction with potential leads
- Work with marketing to develop and create campaigns to drive lead generation growth
- Segment and performance reviews on campaigns
- Organise potential sales presentations/meetings.
- Review and develop processes to ensure product/service is pitched in the best way against the market and competitors.
- Attend conferences, exhibitions and networking events as required
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com