Contact Name: James Shaw
We are looking for an exceptional individual to join our sales team as an Account Development Manager. You will play a crucial role in driving the business forward as we enter a new market with the opportunity to make your mark and build your own client base. The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, be passionate about working for a Proptech start up and possess a hunter mentality to winning new business.
You will support the Business Development Director and CEO to build qualified pipelines of new customers over the phone. You will be responsible for booking meetings, online demos and training whilst converting deals of your own. You will also be supported by a Senior ADR with considerable sales experience to help you succeed.
You will inherit a pipeline of warm leads but self-generate most of the sales opportunities through cold calls. You will not only be responsible for outbound prospecting but will be expected to be a subject matter expert of all things edozo.
- Entrepreneurial with a strong desire to work in a start-up environment
- Tenacious with a hunter mentality
- Positive attitude and engaging with people
- Brilliant phone manner and comfortable talking to senior professionals
- Self-motivated and willing to go the extra mile
- Sociable and a team player
- Reliable, trustworthy and able to work autonomously
- Degree (2:1 or above) or equivalent sales experience (2-5 years)
- Generating and nurturing leads for the senior team and building your own pipeline
- Prospecting new clients via phone to get them excited and engaged about edozo
- Qualify incoming leads and follow up with existing clients
- Arrange meetings with decision makers in London / rest of UK for the Business Development Director and CEO
- Manage the existing client database and source new contacts to increase sales pipeline
- Provide online demonstrations of our products for sales and training purposes
- Contribute to our weekly sales training meetings
- Support for the Customer Success Manager with on-boarding key clients and maintaining existing accounts
- You will join a motivated and fun team in our South Kensington offices
- Personal development allowance for Kindle reading lists
- Generous holiday package
- Start-up environment with low bureaucracy
edozo is a fast growing proptech company that specialises in Market Comparables, Research and Mapping Tools for the commercial property sector (core market of commercial surveying firms). With a proven product, fast growing (150+) list of clients and great team (including former Chartered Surveyors and Directors from Rightmove and Zoopla) you will join the business at an exciting time.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com