Organiser: Bruntwood Works
Join Bruntwood Works for the Spark Summit 2021, and hear the personal stories, challenges, and strategies behind some of the most forward-thinking businesses and organisations, with speakers from BrewDog, Jaguar Land Rover, and AO.com. The lineup also includes their “ones to watch” – inspiring individuals who are building fast-growth companies, set to change the way we experience the world, and the community leaders striving to make it more inclusive.
A must-attend event for business leaders interested in creating innovative and ethical organisations.
Timings of each of the speakers will be released closer to the time.
- Host – Heather Gray – Bruntwood Works
- Welcome Keynote – Ciara Keeling – CEO, Bruntwood Works)
- A New Breed of Business, The Five Dogmas of Brewdog – David McDowall – COO & President, BrewDog
- Driving User Experience – Sajan Patel – UX/UI Designer, JLR
- Scaling a Business You Love – Rimi Thapar – Founder, Love Raw
- Everything Is Marketing: AI-Powered Customer Experience – Tom Summerfield – Retail Director, Peak AI
- Rebuilding our Communities through Creativity – Roy Alexander Weise – Artistic Director, Royal Exchange
- Building a Culture of Innovation – Chris Smith – Chief Sales Officer, Iris Software
- A Ground-breaking Case Study: Growing an Inclusive Community – Jo Capper – Collaborative Programme Curator, Grand Union
- White Goods Go Green – John Roberts – CEO, AO.com
- Customer Centric Innovation – Jonatan Pinkse – Professor of Strategy, Innovation and Entrepreneurship. Alliance Business School, University of Manchester