Organiser: Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
Location: Haydock Park Racecourse, Newton-le-Willows, Merseyside, WA12 0HQ
Home surveys – are you at the races?
If you undertake home surveys or valuations (or are looking to do so) this is the must attend event of the year.
Whether you are a sole practitioner, employed by a large company or somewhere in between what are the issues that worry or excite you?
- Enquiries for home survey services are increasing. Are these leading to more instructions and higher fees?
- Is traditional valuation work dropping off?
- Is too much expected of surveyors and valuers these days?
- Where will the next generation of members come from?
- Should we be working closer with other sectors of the profession?
This is your chance to ask questions to an informed panel representing a wide range of factions of the home survey and valuation supply and delivery market and to share and discuss your views with the room.
Chaired by Southport-based member and part-time Associate Director at RICS Graham Ellis the event will follow a BBC Question Time format with a panel of leading players that are representative of the industry including:
- Sole practitioners and single office firms based in the North West
- Medium sized local/regional firms with offices across the North West
- Large national firms with offices in the North West
- Multi-discipline local, regional and national firms
- Training and CPD firms
- Consumer complaints and RICS standards
- Panel management firm
- Information technology
To assist with the running of the event questions must be submitted in writing prior to the event and you will be asked by the Chair to stand-up and present it at the event for the panel to discuss and for the views of the room and yourself. Please send your questions directly to Victoria Jay, Regional Services Coordinator, RICS to email@example.com by no later than the 31 May 2017.
The prestigious facilities at Haydock Park Racecourse in the heart of the region, convenient for the motorway network, have been chosen to reflect the importance of the event.
4pm Session starts
6pm Session ends
Tickets are priced at £15 for RICS members and £20 for non members however for a limited time only, use the discount code VHR0000610 to obtain the member rate (limited places available). This is expected to sell-out very quickly so please secure your place now.
To book, visit www.rics.org/residentialqt or call 0207 695 1600