Organiser: PropTech Lab
This digital funding summit aims to fill the liquidity gap for high-growth proptech startups caught in the corona cash crunch.
Renowned property innovation thinker and author Dror Poleg will open the event on the first morning of Relevation with a global overview of the state of the proptech venture landscape.
Robbie Antonio, founder of modular housing unicorn Revolution Precrafted, will be among the proptech founders speaking during the two-day online gathering of startups and investors.
There are 30 confirmed speakers at the virtual event, which be split into several ‘rooms’. Among the names secured are:
- Faisal Butt, founder & CEO, Pi Labs, the influential and prolific proptech accelerator now on its eighth cohort
- Gregory Dewerpe, founder, A/O PropTech, Europe’s largest proptech venture capital firm
- Sonja Radovic, investment manager, APX, the Axel Springer Porsche Accelerator
- Kevin Cardona, chief innovation officer, BNP Paribas Real Estate, advisor leading the way with technology adoption
- Phillipe Boyer, head of innovation, Covivio, Europe’s fortuh-largest real estate investment rust with a €23bn portfolio
Around 150 startups and 50 investors registered pre-interest in the event, which goes live for ticket sales today.
BUY TICKETS – DISCOUNT FOR PLACETECH READERS
There will be sessions on accelerators models, fundraising during Covid-19, corporate venture capital strategies. Fireside chats will take place discussing the market in different countries around Europe, and meeting unicorns.
There will also be one-on-one speed dating intros arranged beforehand on a curated basis facilitated by the organsier. The contact database of attendees will be available for introductions before and follow-up after the event.
PlaceTech is proud to be a media partner with Relevation, real estate elevation, on this event.
Other speakers include:
- Ted Orf, co-founder, Revolt Ventures
- Alison Imbert, investment director, Partech
- Robin Rivaton, investment director, IDInvest
- Yasmina Darveniza, investor, Round Hill Ventures
- Alexander Lorenz, partner, Surplus Invest
- Magnus Svantegard, partner, Stronghold
- Dirk Paelinck, co-founder, PropTech House
- Saeed Amidi, founder, Plug And Play Tech Center
- Ivan Nokhrin, founder, PropTech Russia
- Nadim Stub, managing director, PropTech Denmark
- Michal Gologorski, head of innovation center, PropTech Zone
- Mathias Flattin, partner, Axeleo
- Gonzalo Galindez, head of CEMEX Ventures
- Ming Q. Tran, managing partner, Odysseus Partners
- Ulrik Branner, director, LetsBuild
- Carlos Olmos de Frutos, founder, Urban Data Analytics