Location: Kimpton de Witt Hotel, Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal 5, 1012 RC, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Aimed at bringing the property and tech communities together to discuss the latest innovations and research in proptech, PlaceTech Trend Talks will be taking place in Amsterdam, London, Manchester and Stockholm.
The Amsterdam briefing will be held at the Kimpton de Witt Hotel on Tuesday 17 July, starting at 8am for breakfast networking, and ending by 10.30am.
The event will feature a mix of Dutch and UK presenters, alongside Dutch and UK tech companies showcasing their products.
Each Trend Talk is accompanied by a special supplement mapping the trends and innovators transforming the sector, distributed to ticket-holders exclusively at the event before being published on placetech.net, the new website by Place Group to bring property and tech communities together.
- OVG Real Estate chief technology officer, Erik Ubels, charged with driving innovation at the bullish Amsterdam-based developer currently rolling out its EDGE Technologies buildings in the Netherlands and Germany with more countries planned soon
- Roger Tan, managing director and board member of UNSense, the arch-tech company founded by UNStudio. UNSense explores and develops technology to humanise the built environment, working to improve quality of life through social innovation. A previous managing partner of Broekbakema Architects, Tan also has a background in finance and computer science.
- Pitch demonstrations will be included from Chainels, the tenant engagement portal for shopping centres, high streets, business parks and multi-tenant buildings. Hear from co-founder Sander Verseput on how the company deals with security, facilities, governance and tenant communication.
- From Simaxx, CEO Dick Fens will discuss the latest in building management technology, and how Simaxx turns a constant stream of data from buildings into useful information for its clients based on smart algorithms, improving performance and reducing costs.
- Coyote Software, a cloud-based commercial property data platform that helps property and investment managers analyse potential opportunities and get more value from their data. Founded in 2009 by property professionals Oli Farago and Andy Dyer, the London-based company is undergoing a period of rapid growth.
- Linda Chandler, co-founder of Liquid Real Estate Innovation, which provides transformation and innovation consultancy to property companies. Linda is an expert in the use of technology across the built environment and also founded of Hyperlocal Cities, which aims to solve long-term urban challenges. Linda previously led the smart city agenda for Microsoft in Asia Pacific and was CIO for the London Development Agency.
PlaceTech Trend Talks Amsterdam will be chaired by Paul Unger, publisher of PlaceTech, who will provide an introduction to PlaceTech and share findings from the Q2 2018 PlaceTech Trend Talks report.
Tickets are free. Register on Eventbrite here
Download our Amsterdam Guide here for hotel, transport and city information.
Keen to put yourself forward to speak at PlaceTech Trend Talks? Get in touch. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
PlaceTech Trend Talks are sponsored by Bruntwood & Manchester Science Partnerships, OBI Property, Redwood Consulting, Mills & Reeve and PropTechNL.