Lifting the lid on the future of the hot Logistics + Industrial market to see how far this strong run can last.
- Last mile logistics
- Case studies from exemplar developers
- Automation and robotics
- The rising quality of stock
- Managing buildings remotely
- Electric vehicles
- Using data in the sales funnel
- Onshoring and supply chain protection
- Smart contracts
- Who pays for tech, landlord or tenant?
Gareth Sumner, commercial innovation lead, Transport for London
Robbert Heekelaar, vice-president for architecture and emerging technologies, Prologis
Phill Davies, co-founder, Magway
Patricia La Torre, head of strategic partnerships, Humanising Autonomy
William Young, regional head for the UK, NavigatorCRE
Tim Hurdiss, associate director – major projects, Harworth
Kevin Mofid, head of EMEA industrial and logistics research, Savills
Matthew Bird, head of UK, Cromwell Property Group
Lois Barton, head of customer success, Edozo
Chaired by Dan Hughes, founder, Alpha Property Insight
Further speakers to be announced.
- Dedicated networking breaks where you can connect with other delegates over video on digital tables. You can even move through different tables to maximise your networking opportunities
- The ability to private message and connect with speakers and other delegates
- Your own business card with the opportunity to include LinkedIn details for other delegates to connect with you
- Panel discussions from industry experts, which will be available for ticketholders to watch again after the event
The event is free to attend. Please register using the form below. If you have any issues, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This event is sponsored by Mallcomm.