Due to the ongoing situation with COVID-19, all our remaining conferences for 2020 will be held virtually.
Join attendees from BDP, Hydrock, Locale, essensys, Savills, Derwent Estates, AEW Architects, Lambert Smith Hampton and more at this dedicated briefing when PlaceTech will bring together expert speakers to explore the trends reshaping the office sector.
Speakers confirmed include:
- Caroline Pontifex, director, workplace experience, KKS Savills, workplace design studio acquired in 2019 by Savills
- Karen Cook, founding partner, PLP Architecture, architect of 22 Bishopsgate, arguably the most advanced office building completing this year
- Andrew Cooke, director of Manchester, Bruntwood Works, inspiring offices and workspace environments to help you thrive
- Dilon Hilton, technical director, Hydrock, multidisciplinary engineering design consultancy
- Andrew Mercer, office sector lead, Legal & General Investment Management, including Capsule, the flexible leasing solution for occupiers seeking the benefits of serviced offices in conventional space
- Meyer Prinsloo, chief marketing officer, essensys, the London-listed global provider of mission critical software-as-a-service platforms and on-demand cloud services to the flexible workspace industry
- Christian Anderton, advising principal, Node, a building connectivity solution
- Hannah Cheminais, principal associate, Mills & Reeve, a national law firm
The rise of flexible working, space-as-a-service business models, low energy design, customers’ shifting expectations, will all feature during the morning’s discussions and presentations.
- Dedicated networking breaks where you can connect with other delegates over video on digital tables. You can even move through different tables to maximise your networking opportunities
- The ability to private message and connect with speakers and other delegates
- Your own business card with the opportunity to include LinkedIn details for other delegates to connect with you
- Presentations and panel discussions from industry experts, which will be available for ticketholders to watch again after the event
Tickets are priced at £25+VAT.
This event is sponsored by Mills & Reeve, Node, Bruntwood Works, Mallcomm and FUTURE PropTech.