Organiser: Place North West
Location: Manchester City Centre Holiday Inn, 25 Aytoun Street, M1 3DT
Phone: 07811 987023
Hear from Manchester Science Partnerships and Proton Partners International on bringing forward healthcare projects in the region, at this Place North West breakfast event sponsored by Kier, TLT and SI Sealy.
Taking place on the morning of Tuesday 23 May in Manchester, join representatives from AECOM, Arup, BAM Construction, GVA, Mace, NJL Consulting, and Sheppard Robson who have already registered to attend.
The discussion will look at the relationship between the public and private sector in bringing forward developments, the healthcare impact of the One Public Estate programme, and the management of hospital estates.
The conference will be held at the Holiday Inn on Aytoun Street, Manchester, with breakfast at 8am for an 8.30am start to proceedings.
The agenda for the day will be:
8am Arrival, networking and breakfast
8.45am Welcome from conference chair Jessica Middleton-Pugh, deputy editor at Place North West
8.50am Presentation: Thomas Renn, managing director of Manchester Science Partnerships
9.10am Panel discussion:
- Ged Couser, director of BDP, lead architect for the £237m Alder Hey Children’s Hospital
- Mike Moran, managing director of Proton Partners International, developing a £35m cancer treatment centre in Liverpool’s Knowledge Quarter
- Paul Warwick, development manager at Assura, the FTSE 250-listed developer and investor in primary care centres
- Kevin Eccles, head of development programme, Countess of Chester Hospital NHS Trust
- Thomas Renn, managing director, Manchester Science Partnerships, developing healthcare and life science research facilities in Manchester and Cheshire
10am Networking and refreshments
Tickets are priced at £50+VAT.
Read back to last year’s Healthcare Property Update here.