Organiser: Place North West
Location: Museum of Science & Industry, Manchester
Register now to attend the Healthcare Property Update on Thursday 3 May, and join the debate over the future of the healthcare sector, the opportunities for property professionals, the key schemes, innovations, estate efficiencies, and more.
The event is sponsored by Curtins, Wardell Armstrong, IBI Group and Graham Construction.
Held at the Museum of Science & Industry in Manchester, the discussion will examine:
- the latest healthcare schemes under construction
- the challenges and opportunities facing the healthcare sector
- the impact of health & social care devolution in Greater Manchester and beyond
- estate efficiencies, and Government programmes such as One Public Estate
- innovation in healthcare design and impact of technology
- policy and securing funding, both from public and private sector partners
The event will include presentations and a panel discussion featuring leading figures from the industry, including:
Jason Dawson, director of capital, estates and facilities, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust
Neil Grice, estates lead, Greater Manchester Health & Social Care Partnership
Keith Hayes, healthcare director, Graham Construction
Tracy Paine, deputy chief executive, Belong Villages
Jayne Traverse, regional programme manager, One Public Estate
John Knape, frameworks director, IBI Group
Other attendees who have already registered include Halliday Meecham, AFL Architects, GL Hearn, Rider Levett Bucknall, Kier, JMW Solicitors, Space Zero, Sheppard Robson, and Cundall.
The conference will begin at 8am for breakfast, with an 8.30am start. The event will end by 10.30am with an opportunity for more networking.
Tickets are priced at £50+VAT.
This event is held by regional property news publication, Place North West, sister company to PlaceTech.