Organiser: Place North West
Location: etc.venues Manchester, 11 Portland Street, Manchester, M1 3HU
Hear from Pi Labs, JLL-Liquid Real Estate Innovation, Leverton, Allied London and more at this event in June examining the Future of the Workplace.
Join DAC Beachcroft and Place North West to learn about the latest innovations and tech in the office sector and others. Explore the issues facing developers as they attempt to futureproof their projects in this fast-moving technology age.
Speakers confirmed so far include:
- Alex Edds, director of innovation at JLL, strategic advisor to Liquid Real Estate Innovation, and a leading figure in the UK proptech movement
- Raya Yunakova, programme director at Pi Labs, providing venture capital and business support to high growth potential proptech firms
- James Boreham, sales at Leverton, AI for real estate, making management processes faster and more accurate
- Chris Reay, group property director, Allied London, delivered XYZ Building and No1 Spinningfields, major offices for tech tenants, now focused on St John’s and Enterprise City
- Ann Clarke, joint managing director, Claremont Group Interiors, fit-out design and delivery firm shaping spaces for office occupiers throughout the country
Future of the Workplace is due to be held at etc.venues Manchester in Portland Street from 8.30am on 1pm Thursday 14 June 2018 with lunch included.
This event is aimed at property developers, investors, advisors and occupiers who want to know how to make workspaces more efficient and workforces more productive.
Opening plenary presentations will be followed by interactive roundtable discussions on themes arising from the presentations to prepare you for the tech coming into the marketplace.
Tickets are priced at £50+VAT. Click here to book your place