Gain invaluable market insight from exclusive research carried out by essensys and Verdantix at this special briefing in May. essensys worked with Verdantix to conduct research into what landlords and enterprise tenants were considering when it came to reviewing real estate strategies post-pandemic.
The event will be a half-day morning session in two parts: part one will feature a presentation of the research results. Part two will be a discussion between landlords and other industry actors on what the results mean and how they reflect the current state of the market.
Talking points include:
- To what extent are landlords and tenants incorporating flex space into their real estate strategies? What does this look like and how are they making it happen?
- How can landlords most effectively respond to changing tenant expectations? In-building experience, lease term flexibility and technology are key focus points
- What does the current gap between tenant expectations and offerings look like? Where are the key gaps? How can they be plugged?
- If landlords plug the gap effectively, what could the impact on portfolio valuation be?
Andrew Butterworth, commercial director, Bruntwood Works | Bruntwood Works is one of the largest property providers in the UK. It develops and manages workspaces for businesses of all sizes, from serviced offices to co-working lounges, and has over 2,000 customers.
Rupert Sheldon, head of core REIM, Fiera Real Estate | Fiera Real Estate is a leading creator and manager of assets via its ownership stakes in ten UK property companies and directly manages £740 million of AUM. Rupert joined Fiera Real Estate in 2005 and takes particular responsibility for the Core and Core Plus funds and segregated account relationships that operate within the company.
Stuart Neumann, vice-president, advisory services, Verdantix | Verdantix is an independent research and consulting firm with expertise in environment, health, safety and quality, operational excellence, smart buildings, as well as ESG & sustainability technologies
Ibrahim Yate, industry analyst, Verdantix | Ibrahim is a Senior Analyst in the Verdantix Smart Buildings practice. His current research agenda covers innovation in software and hardware solutions for flex space management, single-tenant workplace management and workplace systems integration.
Who should attend?
Landlords and those responsible for portfolio strategy who want access to valuable research to ensure their developments are matching tenant expectations
Benefits of attending:
- Access to exclusive research from essensys and Verdantix
- You’ll get to network with senior professionals from across the sector on digital tables
- You’ll have the ability to connect with and private message speakers and other delegates
- You’ll have access to panel discussions from industry experts which will be available to watch again after the event
The event is free to attend. Please register using the form below. If you have any issues, contact firstname.lastname@example.org