Location: Avison Young, 3 Brindley Place, Birmingham
Join IPSX for a breakfast seminar in Birmingham as part of its regional events programme in association with the IPF and BPF.
Improving liquidity of commercial real estate is a well-documented ambition and a driver for both real estate owners and for investors. In this seminar series, presenters will set out the most recent advancements in the financing of real estate and how well liquidity levels are being addressed.
With technological advancements now delivering a totally new asset class of investor through tokenisation, securitisation and fractionalisation, the panellists will discuss how the real estate industry should respond in order to appear attractive to new investors.
- David Delaney – CEO, IPSX Group
- Liz Peace – Chair, Government Property Agency
- Patrick Brown – Head of Insights, British Property Federation
- David Jones – Partner and Head of Real Estate, Eversheds Sutherland
- Simon Mower – Partner, Real Estate, KPMG
- Peter O’Brien – Managing Director, Valuation, Avison Young