Location: Mandalay Bay Resort, Las Vegas
Created by the seasoned innovators behind InsureTech Connect and HR Transform, Blueprint 2021 will host top executives from across the industry, including technology founders, property owners, property managers, venture capitalists, brokerage operators, building developers, regulators, urban planners, and more.
Blueprint is the vital annual event where these major players can interact with the latest ideas and products, and arm themselves with the insights and relationships to make their businesses thrive.
Blueprint 2021 is leading the way in creating an event experience that is safe and accessible to those who wish to experience the best the industry has to offer. With safety and inclusivity in mind, Blueprint 2021 is being designed to allow for both in-person and online attendee participation with our brand new, Blueprint @Home option. Choose the experience that is right for you.
What you will hear:
- Learn how data analytics, AI, and 3D printing are revolutionizing building design and construction
- Find out how major real estate firms are using tech to profitably implement ESG and become more efficient
- Hear how co-working, co-living, and flex spaces are adapting their models to come out of COVID even stronger
- Dive deep into the ibuying phenomenon, and its wide-ranging implications for single-family owners and brokers
- Meet the latest wave of companies streamlining home insurance, titles, mortgages, and closings
- Learn about the fractional ownership and creative financing models upending single-family and multi-family
- Demo the digital products and services that are helping major players make smarter decisions in building sourcing, maintenance and operations
- See the ways that new tech can be applied across real estate asset classes, and up and down the value chain
PlaceTech is a media partner for this event