Hear from Indian conglomerate Shapoorji Pallonji on plans for its new Ireland property business, as well as PropTech Ireland, Smart Dublin, residential agent Sherry Fitzgerald and architect CallisonRTKL at our next Trend Talk.
Speakers confirmed so far for Tuesday 5 November’s event:
- Carol Tallon, founder, PropTech Ireland
- Michael Guerin, programme manager, Smart Dublin
- Lauren Poon, head of digital – EMEA, CallisonRTKL
- Karen Muldowney, business development manager at Shapoorji Pallonji
- Joanne Geary, director of customer experience and innovation at Sherry Fitzgerald, the biggest agency in Ireland
This event is aimed at property professionals and technology suppliers keen to learn about the modernisation of the built environment industry.
PlaceTech Trend Talk Dublin is due to take place at The Morrison Hotel in North City starting at 8am and going through to midday when lunch will be served.
The 2019 series of PlaceTech Trend Talk is sponsored by Node, Mills & Reeve and Future:PropTech.