Tom Wallace, founder and CEO of Re-Leased, the fast-growing cloud-based commercial property management software joins Paul Unger, editor of PlaceTech, to talk about how to utilise data for planning the recovery and the Re-Leased UK growth story.
Questions answered in this episode
- What were Re-Leased’s beginnings and how has its mission evolved?
- What are the insights gained from commercial lease data during lockdown?
- How can asset owners and managing agents start the journey to efficient data handling?
- What is the future for the commercial property sector using data?
- Has the pandemic been good or bad for the take-up of technology?
- Once people got used to working from home, Re-Leased saw an acceleration in interest from people wanting to work in the cloud
- Directors stepping in for furloughed staff realised their old systems didn’t stand up to modern needs
- Moving to the cloud is no longer about getting ahead of the competition – it’s what you need to do to stay safe and run a business from anywhere
- Re-Leased has been taking customers on a journey through three stages: moving businesses to the cloud, accessing systems on mobile, reporting market data at scale to enable data-led decisions
- New product CREDIA Index delivers live data insights on how the wider market is performing
Join Re-Leased on 27 October