Listen to Get Living’s Chris Armstrong, director of brand, product and technology, and Yardi regional director Justin Harley, talking with Paul Unger.
- Levels of occupancy and enquiries are strong and returning to usual peak for summer
- Great cities will come back to market health in next 12-18 months
- Partnerships with brands such as Uber Eats are important
- Covid has accelerated tech trends that were already there and focus on experience of customer
- Residents want more control than ever over searching for apartments and signing leases themselves online
- Community apps and communications are core to successful operations as well as streamlining payables and getting best possible deals
- Landlords are looking increasingly at how they can improve investor relations and management